A second decimal place at last!
A new version of LabChirp is now available! Here's the changelog:
- Improved mutator! Batch save has been added to Mutator, and the option to randomly change waveform.
- Higher precision! A second decimal place has been added to frequency and volume/amplitude of all waves.
- Higher frequencies! All waves' frequencies can now go up to 9999.99 Hz.
- Better Mac compatibility! Mac users should now be able to hear the sound when pressing play.
- Better visuals for envelopes! Envelopes are now filled (with configurable opacity).
- Bug fixes!
- Changing sample rate while sound is playing caused the playback indicator to appear at an incorrect position.
- Trying to save a Randomizer preset caused another preset to load for some people, making it impossible to save.
Dec 15, 2019